<1> Collecting and Processing of Personal Data
Our Group collect and process personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes set forth in the following Article, “Purposes of Processing Personal Data and Lawful Bases”.
【Categories of Personal Data Collected】
Name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, sex, date of birth, place (or country) of residence, passport number, workplace information (such as corporation name, division, position), IP address, Cookie information (including similar information technology, (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Cookie”)), web site browsing history.
We may from time to time collect and process special categories of personal data pursuant to the standards set forth in the GDRP, for the purposes of performing contracts and protecting legitimate interests of Our Group.
We retain personal data for the duration necessary for fulfilling legal obligations, ensuring provision of services, and maintaining business activities.
<2> Purposes of Processing Personal Data and Lawful Bases
Our Group handle your personal data under one or more lawful bases in order to achieve each of the following purposes of processing. We may handle your personal data for any purpose other than the purpose set forth in each of the following items as well, with your consent.
- (i) Procedure for reserving a wedding venue, planning a party, and planning options necessary for wedding ceremony/party (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (ii) Provision of wedding dress/tuxedo to be used for wedding ceremony/party and production and sale of photo album (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (iii) Photographic or aesthetic services provided for wedding or other commemorative events (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (iv) Japanese/western dress rental for wedding or other commemorative events (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (v) Planning and commissioned sale of travel under the Travel Agency Act (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (vi) Insurance agency business under the Insurance Business Act (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (vii) Sale of wedding merchandise (ring/table flowers/wedding favors, etc.) (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (viii) Provision of wedding-related seminars and consulting services organized by our group (Lawful Base: Legitimate Interests)
- (ix) Wedding or other video recording/editing business (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (x) Business related to advertising business or advertising agency business (Lawful Base: Legitimate Interests)
- (xi) Business related to printing business or publishing business (Lawful Bases: Legitimate Interests)
- (xii) Operation of hotels (including operation/management of accommodations, organizing events, operation of restaurant, provision of beverages) (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (xiii) Announcement/notification/questionnaire research on our group’s services by phone/mail/email and delivery of information via SNS as part of promotional activities (Lawful Base: Legitimate Interests)
- (xiv) Correction/deletion of information registered with our group’s services (Lawful Base: Contract)
- (xv) Checking security camera’s video for responses to and safety of customers visiting the company and investigation/report in the event of an incident (Lawful Bases: Contract and Legitimate Interests)
- (xvi) Notification of interview or recruitment results in our group’s recruiting activities (Lawful Base: Legitimate Interests)
- (xvii) Employee labor management, communication/provision to group companies or assignee companies (Lawful Base: Legitimate Interests)
- (xviii) Exercise of rights and performance of obligations under laws (Lawful Base: Legitimate Interests)
- (xix) Business incidental or related to each of the above items
<3>Transfers of Personal Data
Our Group share your personal data and other related information in order to accomplish each purpose set forth in the preceding article. We will implement and enforce the same level of safeguard as Japan even if some of our group are located outside EEA and the adequate level of data protection according to the standard of the GDPR may not necessarily be afforded.
Furthermore, we may share your personal data also with service providers in order to accomplish each purpose set forth in the preceding article. Correspondingly, we will enter into a contracting agreement specifying appropriate safeguard and continuously supervise them in order to achieve proper and adequate data protection under the GDPR.
*Please access below for Our Group’s latest information.
<4>Secure Management of Personal Data
Our Group, among other things, will take necessary and proper security measures for data such as following, in order to prevent loss and leakage of and damages to personal data, and to achieve secure management:
- Implementing organizational system, developing internal regulations in compliance with our domestic law and the GDPR, developing security measures to oversee our handling of personal data, implementing organizational measures to respond to incidents of loss and leakage, and reviewing security measures;
- Entering into confidentiality agreement, providing education and seminars to employees concerning processing personal data;
- Managing divisions handling personal data, preventing theft of electronic devices and media, properly erasing personal data stored in electronic devices and media and physically discarding them; and
- Restricting access to information system, requiring identification and authentication, preventing unauthorized access and preventing loss and leakage of personal data due to the specification of information system.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a mechanism which allows your computer to store the browsing history, data entry and other such information transmitted between your browser and the server when you visit a certain website. Cookies enable us to customize the content according to your preferences by accessing the Cookie data stored in your computer.
Settings of Cookies
You may disable or enable Cookies through your browser settings. You can accept or decline Cookies, or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from websites. Settings may vary depending on your browser.
Please refer to the “Help” function in your browser for further information.
Please note that there may be limitation to your internet services requiring authentication and/or some other internet services if you select to decline all Cookies in your browser.
Purpose of Cookies.
- To provide you with services customized according to your preference by referring to the stored information upon log-in to our authentication services;
- To display the best suited advertisement in other service providers’ websites based on your interest and our user log;
- To investigate the number of visitors to and the network traffic of our websites;
- To improve our services;
- To maintain network security by requiring visitors to re-enter (re-authenticate) their password after a certain period of inactivity.
We also may save and refer to our Cookies through a third party with whom we outsource distribution of advertisement.
With regard to your personal data, you reserve the following rights to us:
- Right of access to your personal data (obtaining access to purposes, categories, recipients, envisaged period of storage, sources of personal information);
- Right to rectification and erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object; and
- Right to data portability.
<7>Withdrawal of Your Consent
You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time even if and after you have once given consent.
<8>Lodging Complaint with Supervisory Authority
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with an appropriate data protection supervisory authority which has jurisdiction over your place of residence and Our Group’s handling of your personal data.
For further enquiries, questions, complaints or claims to exercise your right specified in the Article 7, please contact us at the following information desk.
MIELPARQUE CORPORATION Customer Services Desk